Monday, 13 April 2015

MY 5 BIGGEST PET HATES

We all have certain pet hates, things that can turn our happiness from a 10-0 in a matter of seconds. Here are mine;




1. When people say "I don't really do Valentine's Day" and then proceed to tell you "but 'enter generic boy name' does get me some flowers and we usually go out for a bit of food". So in summary you actually do partake in Valentine's day, come on you are only lying to yourself!

2. When people write on social media asking for holiday companions. Such as someone on Facebook writes a status saying "Really fancy Ibiza this year. Anyone up for it?". Why not text people who are actually your friends not your FB friends who let's face it include Gary who you met once during a night out at Tiger Tiger or your ex-boss Natalia from Next. Has a holiday ever actually been organised through this medium? The cringe worthiness of these statuses are too much for me to handle.




3. People who go to the gym in full hair and make-up and do a total of 10 minutes on each machine. Their breathing doesn't change and not one single piece of sweat comes out of them. I just don't think you are going to achieve results through this laid back method.

4. When someone tells me that I am really going to struggle to get a job after university. I know I am living it and therefore I really don't need reminding.

5. When someone begins to talk to me and then gives up. I am more than happy to converse with anyone anywhere, on the train/bus/street etc, but those who start a conversation with me and then after 2 minutes give up and leave us standing awkwardly in silence is not right. If you are going to start talking to a stranger you just have to commit.


What are your pet hates?






2 comments: